About Us

My photo
Here you will find current projects and things related to the daily operations of smOMedia. Feel free to contact us with questions you may have. Artist Portfolios available on request.

Live Feeds

RSS FeedFollow Me On Twitter

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Set backs are not an issue.

    For the record backing up your files/media is a must. Tuesday my laptop took a turn for the worse so I had spent the last 24 hours recovering all my media/files from my work PC. I was able to save the majority of my media unfortunately I did lose all of the web coding for the website.

    We where due to launch this Friday so I'm sorry to say that launch date for the website will be pushed back, at this point in time I cannot say how long but we are working to get back on track. Stay posted for more information and updates regarding the launch of our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment